Quaker Bridge Mall Insiders
Teens. Fashion. Service. Leaders.
INSIDERS was formed in 2009 as a volunteer organization for local teens, ages 13 to 18 years, who want the opportunity to participate in mall events and activities, model in mall fashion shows and participate in community service projects. If youve ever thought about a career in the fashion or retail industry, and if you love the idea of helping your community, you could be perfect for Quaker Bridge Mall INSIDERS.
What are some of the things INSIDERS do?
* Participate in the mall's Spring & Fall fashion shows
* Learn modeling techniques and fashion coordination
* Experience behind the scenes action at a fashion show
* Learn techniques in presenting yourself to the public
* Participate in community service projects working with area charities and organizations at the mall.
* Help organize and coordinate the mall's Kids Club Program.
* Participate and help with mall special events.
* Enjoy the many social aspects of being an Insider.